SVP Sales – the Americas
Our client is the global leader of live video delivery solutions. The Company offers the most cost-effective end-to-end contribution, production and distribution solution for live broadcasting from anywhere in the world. With over 5,000+ customers in 150+ countries, the Company’s technology is the solution of choice for global broadcasters, news agencies, sports and entertainment, streaming live video to TV, mobile, online and social media. The portfolio of products is used to cover all the major news, sports and entertainment events worldwide, including the US Presidential Election, the FIFA World Cup™, Winter and Summer Olympic Games, Super Bowl, US Collegiate Championships and red-carpet events.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced B2B Senior Vice President of Sales to lead the dynamic Americas sales team. As the SVP Sales, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth among the largest existing customer base and for creating new business opportunities, developing and executing sales strategies, and expanding the customer base – all while building and motivating an A+ sales team.
This is a remote position. The Company’s US office is based in New Jersey.
- Build and lead our high-performing sales team (around 30 employees across the regions)
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to achieve sales targets
- Set effective and achievable sales targets and own / plan entire AMR sales org budget
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and exceed both recurring and one-time sales goals
- Utilize consultative selling techniques to build, implement and establish long-term relationships with accounts delivering exceptional customer service
- Drive solution based sales into existing accounts increasing the Company’s share of wallet with new software and SaaS solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to ensure alignment and maximize sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities that supports the team’s sales goals; master the accurate forecasting of booking, revenue and opportunities. Analyze sales data, track performance metrics, and prepare reports for senior management
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and trade shows to enhance brand visibility and network with potential clients
- Extensive experience leading successful sales organizations and selling B2B solutions in the U.S. with strong executive contacts
- Demonstrated history of sales achievements including significant and proven growth of recurring revenues with a preference to SaaS revenues (ARR)
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a large growing sales team
- In depth understanding of Cloud offerings, SaaS and solutions sales methodologies
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop and implement sales strategies that drive results
- Experience working on a leadership team and with company executives
- Technically capable person able to demonstrate complex solutions and discuss technical features in detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and metrics to make informed decisions
- Located on the east coast time zone
- Advantage to candidates with experience in: Wireless Network solutions, Video solutions, Mobile Solutions, Live Production, Satellite/Fiber/IP Video Transmission, Cloud production.