Sales Manager – Australia & New Zealand
Our client is the global leader of live video delivery solutions. The Company offers the most cost-effective end-to-end contribution, production and distribution solution for live broadcasting from anywhere in the world. With over 5,000+ customers in 150+ countries, the Company’s technology is the solution of choice for global broadcasters, news agencies, sports and entertainment, streaming live video to TV, mobile, online and social media. The portfolio of products is used to cover all the major news, sports and entertainment events worldwide, including the US Presidential Election, the FIFA World Cup™, Winter and Summer Olympic Games, Super Bowl, US Collegiate Championships and red-carpet events.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Sales Manager, to join the growing regional team and to develop new business opportunities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
The role is based in Sydney, reporting to the the Country Manager.
- Developing and creating new business opportunities across the region
- Working directly with customers and through partners
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase business
- Demand creation through seminars and roadshows, presenting the company solutions
- Drive short term revenues and establish long-term strategic relationships with customers
- Lead product demonstrations and bid preparation
- Work in coordination and collaboration with other departments for product support or technical expertise throughout the sales cycle
- Sales hunter profile
- Experience selling solutions in the technology market in Australia and New Zealand
- Demonstrated history of sales achievements, including growing sales and development of new business
- Experience in the Broadcast segment – big advantage
- Knowledge and experience in market segments related to live video streaming, live sports production, cloud video platforms – advantage
- Good technical understanding and ability to demonstrate complex solutions and discuss technical features
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills in English
- Independent, self-driven, creative, initiator, “can-do!” attitude
- Ability to work in an international team and team work spirit
- Ability and willingness to travel