Customer Success Manager, EMEA
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for the EMEA Business unit. The Customer Success Manager will partner closely with customers to determine their business needs and challenges and to ensure the products are deployed successfully and are driving business value. This role is part mentor, consultant, project manager and product specialist, focusing on assisting the customers to improve their team communication and be successful with the company’s technology.
This is a home based position, reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success.
- Your role will be directly tied to value generation for the customers, by helping them develop the right strategy to onboard, adopt, and successfully utilize the products to achieve their desired outcomes. The results of a CSM’s efforts should lead to healthy, adopted, referenceable customers that achieved value-based outcomes and are eager to expand their use of company’s products across their organization.
- The CSM will need to develop cross-functional knowledge that spans IT Security, Network Security, Network Services, IT Operations, Infrastructure, and Application Portfolio Management practices. Your ability to partner with all internal teams (Sales, Professional Services, Support, Product Management, Engineering, Project Management, etc) to drive a strategic roadmap for your customers will be vital to your success.
- Customer Adoption – inspect customer adoption issues and run specific plans to increase adoption health where required to ensure that all customers are wildly successful with the solutions.
- Renewals – Partner with the Renewals Management team to tie adoption health to renewal and ensure that value is being delivered such that customers can quantify and justify renewing their investment with the company.
- Expansion – partner with Sales to identify expansion opportunities and ensure we realize the expansion sales potential within your portfolio.
- Establish “Trusted Advisor” relationships with the management and technical teams on the customer side while working seamlessly with the account team to extend the company’s reputation and position as a vendor.
- Build a strategic roadmap for every customer that defines how they should consume and adopt the products to meet their desired outcomes.
- Partner with sales organization to bring relevant success stories forward and help prospects understand the “art of the possible”.
- Position services offerings to your customers based on their needs and level of adoption maturity.
- Monitor the Adoption Health across all accounts within your portfolio and generate a quarterly improvement plan to drive adoption score increases.
- Marshall the support of a cross-functional organization to successfully onboard a customer quickly and with the highest quality possible.
- Drive higher customer satisfaction across your portfolio as evident by the average NPS score for the portfolio that will be inspected quarterly.
- Establish, confirm and document the “definition of success” with the customer executive sponsor. Constantly update the roadmap to reflect current state.
- Identify product or feature gaps, coordinate responses and timelines with the product team and successfully position delivery within the project.
- Host internal and customer-facing kickoff meetings and establish expectations and obtain necessary resources and support for this project.
- Advise and consult on best-practices, lessons learned, and strategies that will provide maximum benefit to our customers as they adopt our adaptive security solutions.
- Capture and document Customer Use Cases, value stories, and other useful information to help contribute to, and increase the depth of our Customer Success repository
- Assume ownership for the accounts throughout the customer journey host Executive Business Reviews (EBR’s) with customers to ensure consistent touch with Executive Sponsors, Champions, and other key stakeholders within the portfolio.
- Relevant experience in account management, customer success or a similar position in an enterprise software company, preferred focus on network security, system integrator or/and renowned security partner company.
- Experience in networking, firewalls, routing, and complex customer environments is a must.
- Must have a track record of working with Strategic & Enterprise level customers.
- Must have a customer first approach and be highly motivated and visible to customers through meeting calls and visits.
- Strong consulting and project management skills with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers.
- Passionate about driving and tracking consistent engagement process with customers, highly data-driven with a dedication to following the process.
- Ability to empathize with people to understand their needs and desires and conveys a sense of urgency when servicing customers’ needs.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to respond well to a change in a dynamic, fast changing company and ability to work in environments with high levels of ambiguity.
- Experience with Salesforce.com will be an added advantage and desirable.
- Should be open to travel if required both for customer meetings and company requirement.
- German speaking is an advantage.