Customer Success Manager North America (IoT Connectivity)
Our Client is a global data MVNO which delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks. Its secured network delivers network protection and web content intelligence.
With the company’s powerful software platform, Enterprise customers can manage, monitor, and optimize data usage in real-time, gain visibility by application type and have the power to white list applications and limit non-business applications with the click of a button, saving money and improving compliance.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager with strong interpersonal capabilities and background in the wireless / IoT connectivity domains.
This is a remote role, reporting to the Customer Success Team Leader. Currently, there are 2 more CSMs in the team.
- Help drive company revenue growth by improving account performance monthly and working to enhance opportunities
- Monitor the end user experience with the products and services to ensure quality
- Maintain healthy and positive working relationship within assigned account ensuring continued collaboration with assigned Channel Manager/Sales
- Contact implementation/Account setup ensuring QC is complete/accurate
- Log and communicate registered opportunities with Channel Manager
- Submit orders and communicate details
- Proactively monitor provisioning/orders/technical statuses and escalate as needed
- Review data usage trends within assigned accounts
- Identify needs for training and schedule appropriately to conduct
- Relevant customer success or account management experience with complex, enterprise solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written/verbal via phone or email)
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Display ability to think critically through issues to identify an appropriate solution
- Demonstrate ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into customer insights and leverage with customer engagement strategies
- Passion to build customer relationships and provide customer service
- Effective listener with high integrity and empathetic conflict resolution skills
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- 2-4 year college degree
- Preferred: background in Mobility, IoT, Wireless