LATAM Delivery Project Manager (Fintec)
Our Client is a leading global provider of Fintec technologies for banks and multinational corporations. A respected market pioneer for over thirty years, the Company delivers an integrated portfolio of trade finance, supply chain finance and treasury solutions, streamlining the transaction lifecycle to enhance operational efficiency, mitigate risk and maximize profit. With a global network of seven development and support centers in the US, Argentina, Chile, the UK, Germany, Israel and Singapore, our Client serves a prestigious customer base in over eighty countries across five continents.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, who brings a combination of strong delivery capabilities with customer relationship skills. The hiring manager is a the Global Delivery Director for one of the key products.
The position is based in Santiago, Chile.
- Leading an Agile team in software implementation and customization projects
- Accountability of practicing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects
- Defining project scope and schedule
- Interacting with company clients and understanding their requirements
- Continuously monitoring the daily progress of projects and their quality – from initiation to take-over to ongoing operations
- B.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent background
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Technology leadership experience (preferred in the financial industry)
- Experience in banking systems – advantage (Trade Finance systems is a plus)
- Must have presentation skills, for both internal and external audience
- Best interpersonal skills – we like people. We hope you like people too
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies
- Project management certification (e.g., PMI, PRINCE, etc.)
- Ability to out-perform in a global company, in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently on multiple running projects
- Strong work ethic, proactive, self-motivated, and results-driven